Lynch & Associates have provided their services to achieve successful Planning Applications, Fire Safety Certificate Applications and Disability Access Applications.
Successful application have been achieved across a broad range of sectors from Bespoke Dwellings to Large Scale Industrial Factories.
During planning stage Lynch & Associates can offer Planning Consultancy to clients to create and finalise well designed layouts. We aim to create spaces that are not only built for purpose but are also visually appealing.
Fire Safety Certificate
When is it required
- Works in connection with the design and construction of a new building
- Works in connection with the material alteration of
- a day centre,
- a building containing a flat,
- a hotel, hostel or guest building,
- an institutional building,
- a place of assembly,
- a shopping centre
- Works in connection with the material alteration of a shop, office or industrial building where additional floor area is being provided within the existing building
or where the building is being sub divided into a number of units for separate occupancy.
- Works in connection with the extension of a building by more than 25 square metres
- A building as regards which a material change of use takes place.
Developments Exempt from a Fire Safety Cert
- Certain single storey agricultural buildings
- A building used as a dwelling other than a flat
- A single storey domestic garage
- A single storey building ancillary to a dwelling which is used exclusively for recreational or storage purposes or the keeping of plants, birds or animals for domestic purposes and is not used for any trade or business or for human habitation.
- Works by a Building Control Authority in its functional area
- Works in connection with a Garda station, a courthouse, a barracks and certain government buildings